OPENS: Monday February 4, 2019
CLOSED: 4.30PM Monday, March 4, 2019
What is Industry Development Fund?
- The purpose of the Industry Development Fund is to provide assistance to groups of organisations that are either constituted not-for-profits; or for-profit organisations, with the objectives of developing their industry.
- Projects should focus on industry expansion, and/or employment and industry growth
- Eligible not-for-profit organisations, businesses or companies are invited to apply for funding under the Industry Development Fund for projects commencing in the 2018-2019 financial year.
- Applicants must be based in the Douglas Shire Council area and funded projects must commence only after Council approval has been given.
- Application kits are available on the links below, Council’s Administration Office 64-66 Front Street, Mossman, and the Port Douglas Community Hub in Mowbray Street.
- Applicants must discuss their application with a Council Officer prior to lodging and applications must be received by Council before 4.30pm on Monday 4th March 2019.
Industry Development Fund information required to complete an application:
Applicants are also encouraged to read:
Additional information that may be useful in supporting and strengthening your application:
- DOUGLAS SHIRE COUNCIL CORPORATE PLAN 2014-2019
- COUNCIL’S ROLE IN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT GENERAL POLICY
- DOUGLAS SHIRE ECONOMIC DATA
- DOUGLAS SHIRE STATISTICAL DATA
- TROPICAL NORTH QUEENSLAND ECONOMIC PLAN
- REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT AUSTRALIA – ROAD MAP
- TOURISM TROPICAL NORTH QUEENSLAND STRATEGIC PLAN
- NORTHERN AUSTRALIA WHITE PAPER