The licensing of public swimming pools as defined in the Local Law may include a swimming pool located at hotel/motels, resorts, guest houses, hostels, backpackers, boarding houses, caravan parks, public swimming facilities or residential accommodation as defined in the Local Law.

For further information please contact Council’s Environmental Health Department on 07 4099 9444.