OPENS: MONDAY 4 SEPTEMBER 2017
CLOSES: 4.30PM FRIDAY 13 OCTOBER 2017
Local not-for-profit organisations are invited to apply for funding under the Community Support Program for projects commencing in the 2017-2018 financial year.
Applicants must be based in the Douglas Shire Council area and funded projects must commence only after Council approval has been given.
Application kits are available on the links below, Council’s Administration Office 64-66 Front Street, Mossman, and the Port Douglas Community Hub in Mowbray Street.
An Information Session will be held Tuesday 5 September 2017 at 5.30pm Douglas Shire Council 64-66 Front St Mossman. To register your attendance, please telephone Council on 07 4099 9444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must discuss their application with a Council Officer prior to lodgement and applications must be received by Council before 4.30pm Friday 13 October 2017.
Community Support Program information required to complete an application
Applicants are also encouraged to read:
- INFORMATION – INSURANCES
- INFORMATION – BUDGET
- COMMUNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM – OUTCOME REPORT (to give applicants an idea of the acquittal requirements should their application be successful)
- DOUGLAS SHIRE COUNCIL CORPORATE PLAN 2014-2019
- DOUGLAS SHIRE COMMUNITY SUPPORT POLICY
- DOUGLAS SHIRE COUNCIL EVENTS POLICY
- DOUGLAS SHIRE COUNCIL EVENTS STRATEGY 2015 – 2020