Department of Energy and Water Supply (DEWS)
Queensland Water Service Providers had until 1 October 2015 to submit their first performance report (for the 2014/15 financial year).
Douglas Shire Council has successfully complied with DEWS regulations by submitting an Annual Performance Report through the Statewide Water Information Management (SWIM) portal since September 30, 2015.
The SWIM system was created to simplify reporting of up to 900 plus indicators reported by Queensland Service Providers.
The SWIM online portal and data translation tools require the reporting of about 200 indicators which are then passed on to State and Commonwealth agencies in specified formats. This portal now includes the KPI framework from the DEWS.
The KPIs are designed to monitor and benchmark performance on common industry metrics including: water security, capacity to ensure continuity of supply, affordability, financial sustainability, industry and workforce capability and quality of service provided to customers.
The link to the Annual Water and Sewerage Performance reports are below.
- Annual Water & Sewerage Performance Report 2016-2017
- Annual Water & Wastewater State Benchmarking Report 2015-2016
- Annual Water & Sewerage Performance Report 2015-16
- Annual Water & Sewerage Performance Report 2014-15
- Water and Wastewater Customer Service Standards
- Water and Wastewater State Benchmarking 2014-15