The Tendering for Government Business Workshop is the state’s premier program educating industry on the government procurement process. This workshop helps suppliers maximise their chances of winning government work. It is also applicable to the private sector, including major projects. This workshop will comprise of a 5 hour interactive session. Participants will learn the art of developing and submitting tenders including:
- the principles of government procurement policies and processes
- how to interpret and effectively respond to offer and tender documents
- where to look for current and upcoming tendering opportunities
- how to conduct market research to maximise your chances of success
- an overview of the new Queensland Government tender documents
A representative from the Cairns Regional Council Procurement Office will also be in attendance presenting on council requirements and local opportunities as well as how to align and do better business with council.