As we approach the dry season in the region, give your garden a helping hand with a good mulching.
Council is offering four full days of FREE mulch from Friday 29 May until Monday 1 June, 2020 for domestic customers Killaloe Transfer Station only.
Available during normal opening hours:
- Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5:30pm and on Sunday from 9am to 5:30pm.
Social distancing measures will be in place and all residents are asked to remain in their vehicles unless securing your load.
Please be patient as staff will be doing their best to keep up with demand.
Mulch will be loaded by staff using mechanical equipment.
Terms and conditions:
- Free mulch giveaway available Killaloe Transfer Station, only.
- This offer applies to domestic use only with vehicle weight to maximum GVM/GCM 4.5 tonnes and a maximum of 4 m3 per visit.
- Stock is ‘green’ uncured mulch and Council does not guarantee the quality of the product or assume any liability resulting from its use.
- Whilst the stock has been checked by Council Biosecurity staff, this material is not produced to Australian Standard (AS4454-2003) and may contain weed species and other non-organic remnants.