Douglas Shire Council will be doing asphalt work on eleven roads in Port Douglas between Monday 12 October through to Wednesday 28 October – weather permitting.
- Teamsters Close – 12 October
- Spinnaway Close – 13 October
- Sorrento Cr – 13-14-15 October
- Port Douglas Service Rd near Sorrento – 16 October
- Beryl Street – 21-22 October
- Sand Street – 21-22 October
- Garrick Street – 22-23 October
- Blake Street – 23 October
- Wharf Street – 26-27 October
- Curlew Close – 28 October
- St Crispins Avenue – 28 October
Work will involve removing the asphalt seal and laying new asphalt. Work will commence no earlier than 7am, and will conclude before 6pm.
- The roads will remain open to vehicles, however traffic control will be in place.
- With driveways, contractors will try to allow vehicle access at all time, however, there may be a 30 minute delay if they are working directly in front.
Please contact Council’s Community Liaison Officer, Gaye Scott via email email@example.com or on mobile 0418 793 009.