Notice is hereby given that, in accordance with Section 254C of the Local Government Regulation 2012, a Special Meeting will be held on Tuesday 15 June 2021 commencing at 10am at the Council Chambers, 64-66 Front Street, Mossman.
Business to be conducted at the Special Council Meeting will be:
- Differential General Rates 2021/2022
- Mowbray Valley Rural Fire Brigade – Special Charge 2021/2022
- Daintree Rural Fire Brigade – Special Charge 2021/2022
- Thornton Peak Rural Fire Brigade – Special Charge 2021/2022
- Wonga Rural Fire Brigade – Special Charges 2021/2022
- Bloomfield River Rural Fire Brigade – Special Charges 2021/2022
- Refuse – Special Charges 2021/2022
- Utility Charges and Associated Rating Matters 2021/2022
- Statement of Estimated Financial Position for 2020/2021 (Including Financial Report May 21)
- Annual Budget 2021-2022
Public attendance at Council Meetings is now permitted. Attendance of members of the public is limited to 10 people because of health and safety reasons associated with the public health emergency involving COVID-19.
The Council Meeting will be streamed live, recorded and published on Council’s website for viewing by the public.
For more information, please call 07 4099 9444 or email@example.com