Ratepayers are now able to fully manage their Douglas Shire Council rates and water usage notices with the click of a mouse button with the introduction of BPAY View® for delivery of notices.
BPAY View allows you to receive, view, store and pay your rates notices online through the safety and security of your online banking provider.
When you register for BPAY View we will send your half yearly rates notice and water usage notices straight to the same online bank you use to pay them, saving you from shuffling paper.
With convenient email, SMS or bank message reminders* and secure online or mobile access, BPAY View makes it easy to pay on time, every time† from anywhere in the world^. And BPAY View is easy on the environment too.
It only takes 3 simple steps to get started with BPAY View. Please note you will need to register the rates and water usage notices separately. To register for BPAY View:
1. Log into your online banking account
2. Look for the BPAY View or View Bills section
3. Register to receive your Douglas Shire Council rates notice and water usage notice by entering:
- The Biller Code: 140202 for rates or 140400 for water;
- Your BPAY reference number: is your assessment number located in the BPAY section at the bottom of the front rates notice;
- Your ratepayers name exactly as written on the notice;
- Contact phone number; and
- Email address.
Your rates and water usage notice will be automatically sent to your online banking account.
You’ll be notified when your bill arrives by email, SMS or internet bank notification*, depending on your preference and Financial Institution.
*Notification options may vary for each Financial Institution. Contact your Financial Institution for further information. †Subject to availability of funds. ^BPAY View is accessible anytime and anywhere you have access to your online, mobile or phone bank.