Have Your Say
Council is currently in the process of developing a Corporate Plan and is seeking the input and involvement of the communities of the Douglas region. From Monday 28 April 2014 until Friday 16 May 2014 the Draft Goals and Actions of the Corporate Plan will be open to the general public for feedback.
Access to review the draft document may be achieved in the following ways:
- Hard copies available at Council Administration Building, 62 – 64 Front Street, Mossman
- Hard copies available at Council Libraries Services, Mill Street, Mossman and Mowbray Street, Port Douglas Community Centre, Port Douglas
- Download from and ‘Douglas Shire Council’ Facebook page
- Request a copy by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or ph: 4099 9444
Written feedback and comments may be emailed to email@example.com ; or posted to: CEO Unit, Douglas Shire Council, PO Box 723, Mossman, Q. 4873
Public feedback sessions will be conducted across the region to allow the general public to gain a greater understanding of the Draft Corporate Plan and provide the opportunity for comment and input. The details of these sessions are as follows:
- 3 May 2014 – 10:00am, Mossman Hall, Mill Street Mossman
- 5 May 2014 – 6:30pm, Port Douglas Community Centre, Mowbray Street, Port Douglas
- 12 May 2014 – 10:00am, Cow Bay Primary Health Clinic, 69 Tea Tree Road, Diwan
- 13 May 2014 – 6:00pm, Mossman Hall, Mill Street Mossman
Feedback on the draft document will close at 4:30pm – Friday 14 May 2014. For further enquires please contact please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ph: 4099 9444.