The iconic Port Douglas Markets were established 35 years ago and are famous for serving up a wide variety of hand-crafted goods, locally produced food and seasonal fresh produce
Tips for visitors
- Open every Sunday excluding Christmas Day and ANZAC Day
- Open rain hail or shine unless a severe weather warning is in place.
- Port Douglas Market has a single use plastic policy
- Tropical FNQ weather bring hat and water bottle to refill at bubblers
- Bubblers located under water sign 10m from Macrossan St crossing and entry at Rex Smeal Park.
- Reflecting its natural surrounds market walkways are grassed and gravel resulting in uneven surfaces. Assistance may be required.
- Parking available adjacent to market park, Macrossan St, Crystalbrook marina and the car park at Rex Smeal Park.
- Coordinator tent located near the bell tower at St Marys church.
- First aid available at coordinator tent.