Local laws are made by Council to regulate a broad range of issues in our community.

The Queensland government Department of Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning maintains a database of local laws made by local government in Queensland. Go to the Queensland Government database for local laws applying in the Douglas Shire.


Summary of Local Laws applying in Douglas Shire and examples of Local Laws issues