The Port Douglas Sports Complex is a shared use facility located on Wharf Street, Port Douglas.
Current and regular users of the complex are:
- Douglas Netball Association
- Douglas United Football Club (Soccer)
- D.I.R.T Mountain Bike Association
- Douglas Cricket Association Incorporated (DCAI) – The Muddies
- Port Douglas Rugby Union – Reef Raiders
- Port Douglas Football Club – Crocs (AFL Seniors and Juniors)
This Sports Complex may be hired out for use by sporting clubs, fairs/festivals etc. The hiring charge for this venue is calculated on a ‘per facility used’ basis.
Wharf Street, Port Douglas QLD 4877
Phone (07) 4099 9444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org