The Mossman Shire Community Hall is a heritage listed building built in 1936. It has been a popular venue for many wedding receptions, concerts, dance classes and other private and public functions and is available for hire.
- The Main Hall has the capacity to hold 350 theatre style or 250 dinning style and features a stage and wooden floor.
- It has specialised sound equipment, piano, ceiling and wall mounted fans, power points, a stage and costume change area.
- Stored beneath the stage there are approximately 17 timber and 20 resin rectangular tables (1600 x 750) and about 300 chairs.
- The Annex is air-conditioned and has a kitchen and separate bar area.
- The Annex area is suitable for small meetings and used during catered functions.
- An uncovered accessible public car park bay is available at the rear of the hall. A level path way leads to either a front (Mill Street) or rear ramps into the hall.
Mill Street, Mossman QLD 4873
Phone (07) 4099 9444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking form below
FL01 - Application Venue Hire Community Halls And Facilities Hire And Agreement (438.8 KiB)