Calling all Kids and Grandparents.
With everything going on in the world today, it’s important to let those special to us know we care.
We are doing things a little differently for Senior’s Week this year by having a virtual Question and Answer project. We have five questions we’d love to know about the special seniors in your life and we need your help.
Simply ask your subject to record their answers, selfie style and send them through Messenger to Port Douglas Community Service Network.
1. What was your favourite toy or activity as a child?
2. If you could have lived in a different era, which would it be?
3. What was your favourite job?
4. What’s your favourite technological invention that occurred in your lifetime?
5. If there’s any piece of advice you feel you need to share, what would it be?
Please record and send your videos in during the week and we will edit them together to create a wonderful snapshot of our seniors in 2020.
So get in touch with the seniors in your life, make them feel special and share their stories with the world.