The Carnivale Street Parade will take place on Friday 21 May 2021.
There will be staggered road closures throughout the day from 11am through to 11:30pm, in the area bounded by Mowbray, Owen, Macrossan, Warner, Wharf and Grant Streets.
Please see a detailed breakdown of road closures below:
- 1PM – Soft closures on Macrossan Street begin with access for businesses and accommodation only. Parking on Macrossan Street will not be available.
- 5.30PM to 9.30PM – Hard closure on Macrossan St. No movement at all.
- 6PM to 8PM – Hard closures on Wharf, Grant & Owen Streets. (Duration of the parade)
- Mowbray Street will be completely closed from 1PM to 9PM, with access only for floats.
- The corner of Wharf St and Macrossan St will remain closed from 5.30pm to 11.30pm to allow for pedestrians.
- Full traffic management and signage will be implemented by contractors. Detours will be in place to access Murphy Street via Owen Street, with 40km/hour speed restrictions.
Thank you for your co-operation and support. We look forward to delivering another wonderful Carnivale Street Parade and hope you have a great time.
Email – email@example.com
Traffic Services – 0499 994 012
For the latest updates, go to www.carnivale.com.au