Crews are flushed with enthusiasm to complete toilet block upgrades in Douglas Shire.
The works are well and truly in full swing.
- Diwan has been completed.
- Mowbray St, Port Douglas (near the SLSC) is due for completion in early May.
- Wharf St car park (across from St Mary’s) is due for completion in early May
- Works started at the Cooya Beach Toilet Block at Lou Prince Park this week.
- Four Mile Park started this week.
- Works are due to start on Teamsters Park Toilet Block next week
The upgrades are funded under the State Government’s Works for Queensland program.