The 2018-2019 Budget puts Council in the box seat to achieve financial sustainability in the 2019-20 financial year.
Douglas Shire Council’s 2018-2019 Annual Budget was handed down at a Special Budget Meeting on Tuesday, June 19 2018.
An impressive suite of fresh projects heads a strong $16.49 million capital works injection
The Budget delivers a modest 3.9 per cent general rates increase or lower for about 75 per cent of Douglas Shire ratepayers.
Budget Media Releases
- FACT SHEET – 2018/19 Budget Highlights
- MEDIA RELEASE – Budget to inject essential works
- MEDIA RELEASE – Schoolboy’s wish granted
- MEDIA RELEASE – Council to investigate feasibility of kids water park
- MEDIA RELEASE – Diwan to get new foot bridge
- MEDIA RELEASE – Council considers solar farm at Killaloe
- Mayor’s Budget Address
- Differential General Rates 2018-2019
- Annual Budget 2018-2019
- Operational Plan 2018-2019