Mossman, Thursday 26th August
Sessions available from 9:30am
Douglas Shire Council Chambers Meeting Room, Front Street, Mossman
SMALL Business Financial Counsellors Cam Charlton and Susan Yeeles will be visiting the Douglas Shire next week, offering impartial and confidential one hour Financial Counselling sessions.
They can assist your small business to;
- Understand your financial position
- Understand the benefits and drawbacks of different options to manage financial
- Develop budgets and cash flows
- Negotiate with creditors
- Access dispute resolution services
- Understand your rights and access broader professional advice and support,
- Access government and community grants, programs or schemes.
This free service is organised by the Douglas Chamber of Commerce and funded by the State and Federal Government. Take advantage of this one-off free service and book your session now.
Spaces are limited and bookings are allocated on a first in, first served basis.