Posted On 13 Mar 2019
< Works update – March 13 >
- The grading crew is clearing drains in the Port Douglas area and then moving out to Syndicate Rd to repair gravel roads and drains with a backhoe.
- The patching crew are doing routine work around the shire.
The concrete crew working on footpath renewal outside Mossman Hospital (below).
- A crew is finishing off Stewarts Creek road repairs beforre moving north of the Daintree River to start more road clearing and repairs on side roads off Cape Tribulation road.
- The sign crew is conducting routine sign maintenance on the main roads.
The concrete crew starting kerb renewal in Macrossan St (below).
- The slashing crew has moved north of the Daintree River to slash Cape Tribulation road and all side roads.
- Pipe pressure cleaning contractor has been cleaning pipes in the Port Douglas area and will return later this month to finish then off.
Work on Alexandra Range is continuing (below).