Port Douglas crew
- Regular maintenance and street cleaning activities.
- Continue Esplanade/Macrossan Street garden upgrades.
- Mulching of Captain Cook Highway gardens to start soon.
- Continue preparations for Ironman
- Steam weeding at parks and playgrounds to continue.
- The old toilet blocks at Teamsters Park and Four Mile Park are currently being demolished.
- Works continuing to beautify Port Douglas Cemetery Memorial garden.
- Pest weed crew to complete annual sickle pod control works at Bloomfield.
- Pest Animal Controller targeting feral pigs at Cooya Beach.
- Nursery technician continuing to prepare and order stock required for Macrossan Street works and Esplanade works.
- Mossman/Beaches crews combining resources to revitalise Daintree Ferry area.
- The Cooya Beach toilet block at Lou Prince Park is progressing well.