Applications, Forms & Permits

Relevant forms for working with our Water & Wastewater Department

Water Restriction Exemption

Hire of a Standpipe

Application for subsidiary water meters

Water Service Alterations

Plumbing and Drainage applications

Approval to discharge liquid waste

Approval to discharge trade waste

Vulnerable Persons Register

Return to Water & Wastewater Home Page